Sunday, January 4, 2009

2 Years Ago

As I was making Jackson Cheerios and milk and toast and jam for breakfast, I was thinking how his 2nd birthday is one week away and I just can't believe how far we've come. Things started out a little rocky, but now we have a beautiful, smart and hilarious little man! He is so much fun and is just everything to us. I couldn't imagine our lives any other way and we would do it all over again in a heartbeat. He is our little miracle.












We will be having a family party on Sunday, January 11th at 3 pm. We will have pizza and snacks and of course, cake. We would love to see all of you there!





1 comment:

  1. You have all came a long way in two short years.

    You know that Uncle Dan and Auntie Suze love your little man, and we are thankful that you both allow us to spend so much time with him. Everytime we come up, he has some new trick that amazes us and makes us laugh.

    See you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete