Monday, November 17, 2008

First Blog

So I am going to try the blog thing again. I tried before and got so frustrated that I deleted the whole thing. I think I was trying to be too fancy. We are all doing well at the Green's residence.

We recently went to the local pumpkin patch and invited the Grandparents. Can you believe all the men own the, as I like to call it, "Elmer Fudd Jacket"? It made for a pretty hilarious photo. We had a great time stomping through the mud and picking out the perfect pumpkins.





Jackson is quickly becoming a 'kid' and he is more and more fun every day. His vocabulary is growing by the minute and he has such a big personality. We have discovered that he is a hoarder. He is always carrying around as many 'treasures' as he possibly can in two hands. Usually, he has a couple balls, a spoon and other misc toys. Often times, he insists on taking these things to bed or the bath.



I am still working part-time and am really enjoying it. I seem to have a much better handle on things around here now that I am home more. Dale was recently promoted to Firearms Instructor after completing and passing a rigorous two week class in Tacoma. We are very proud of him! I will keep it short for now. We are looking forward to the holidays and seeing everyone again. We miss you all!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the bloging community! He his losing his baby look and starting to look like a little man. We can't wait to seem you guys over the upcoming holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... about time you got with the program. Jackson is adorable. His smile lights up the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you guys have a blog now! Looking forward to seeing you all next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A. Welcome blogger.
    B. Jackson's photo makes me miss him! Only a week left.
    C. I actually showed my class the elmer fudd photos. I said, "You might notice a pattern." They cracked up at each photos saying, "There is that coat again!"

    ReplyDelete